A wipeout object is a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is defined by the wipeout frame, which you can turn on for editing and turn off for plotting.
How do I turn off wipeout?
Use combination Ctrl+H (or Pickstyle set to zero) then delete the wipeout.
How do you convert polyline to Wipeout?
To create a wipeout from a polyline
- Click the Wipeout tool button ( ) on the Draw toolbar.
- Choose Wipeout in the Draw menu.
- Type wipeout in the command bar, then press Enter.
How do you make a wipeout invisible?
When you use Wipeout on the Command line, the default is for a polyline, to select an area to ‘hide’ or wipe out from a drawing. However, if you select Frames when executing the command, the Off setting will turn the frame(s) off, and On will show the frame(s) and allow you to recover the area that has been wiped.
What is the use of Wipeout?
Creates a wipeout object, and controls whether wipeout frames are displayed in the drawing. Creates a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is bounded by a frame that you can turn on or off.
How do I convert lines to polylines in AutoCAD?
To convert multiple splines at the same time, use the PEDIT command:
- At the command line in AutoCAD, type PEDIT.
- Type M for Multiple.
- Select the splines. …
- Type Y to Convert Lines, Arcs and Splines to polylines.
- Specify the precision .
- Press the Esc key to exit the command.
How do you create a mask in AutoCAD?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you do a wipeout with arcs?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!