Use the Multi-Category Tag in a Project
- Load the multi-category tag into a project.
- Place several components into the project that have the specific shared filter parameter.
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel (Multi-Category).
- If necessary, from the Type Selector, select the multi-category tag you loaded.
What is multi-category tag Revit?
You can include shared parameters in tags for system families, such as rooms, walls, and stairs. … Place several components into the project that have the specific shared filter parameter. Click Annotate tab Tag panel (Multi-Category). If necessary, from the Type Selector, select the multi-category tag you loaded.
Can you tag all a category in Revit?
The Tag All Not Tagged tool is very powerful as it can tag all of the elements of a single category or multiple categories with just a few clicks. Or you can select multiple elements and tag all of them at once. When you are in the view in which you want to tag elements, switch to the Annotate ribbon.
How do I create a multi-category schedule in Revit?
Place several components into your project that have shared parameters. Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (Schedule/Quantities). In the New Schedule dialog, select <Multi-Category> from the Category list. Click OK.
When working with phases What does the phase filter do?
A phase filter is a rule that you apply to a view to control the display of elements based on their phase status: new, existing, demolished, or temporary.
How do I use tag by category in Revit?
Tag by Category
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel (Tag by Category).
- On the Options Bar: To set the orientation of the tag, select Vertical or Horizontal. …
- Highlight the element to tag, and click to place the tag. After the tag is placed, it is in edit mode and can be repositioned.
How do you tag all rooms in Revit?
Tag All Not Tagged
- Open the view in which you want to tag elements.
- (Optional) Select one or more elements to tag. …
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel Tag All. …
- Specify the elements to tag. …
- Select one or more tag categories. …
- To attach a leader to each tag, do the following: …
- For Tag Orientation, select Horizontal or Vertical.
Can you combine schedules in Revit?
You can combine two or more parameters to display in a single cell of a schedule. The values for the combined parameters are separated by a slash or other character you specify.
How do I create a casework schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.