Select the node, copy, when it asks you for the basepoint type . xy and then enter, select the node insertion point, it will then as for the z value, use 0. Then the desitination point is the same type . xy, pick the placement of the new point, when prompted for the z value, 0.
How do I copy a point group in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, right-click the point group you want to copy. Click Copy. On the Prospector tab, right-click the new, copied point group.
How do I export points from Civil 3d?
Do one of the following:
- Click Output tab Export panel Export Points Find to export all the points in a drawing.
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Point Groups collection. Right-click the point group name Export Points to export only the points in a point group.
How do you edit a point group in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, right-click the point group you want to change. Click Properties. In the Point Group Properties dialog box, use the Information tab to change the name, description, default styles, or layer for the point group.
What is a point group Civil 3d?
A point group is defined by properties which describe the criteria that a point must match to belong to a point group, such as its point number, its name, its raw or full description, or its elevation. Points that match the specified criteria are added to the point group’s point list.
How do I export points from Civil 3D to CSV?
To export a point, from the Prospector, in the point group collection, right-click on DG. Then click on Export points. Choose a folder on the computer to export the text file. Next, choose the requested file format (PNEZD CSV file is usually a good choice), then click the directory to save the file.
How do I export a Civil 3D surface to Revit?
Once you have done the Export from Civil 3D, link the DWG file in Revit then apply create the Toposurface:
- Go to a 3d View.
- From the “Massing and Site” ribbon tab choose “Toposurface”
- From the “Modify | Edit Surface” ribbon tab choose “Create from Import > Select Import Instance”
- Now select the linked DWG file.
How do you create a point group in Civil 3D?
To Create a Point Group Using the Basic Method
- Click Home tab Create Ground Data panel Points menu Create Point Group .
- In the Point Group Properties dialog box, on the Information tab, enter a name, description, default styles, and a layer for the point group.
How do you hide a point group in Civil 3D?
You then move the point groups you want to isolate above the Hide point group in the point group order list. Everything above the Hide group will show and everything below will not be visible in the model view. Set your _All Points group to use no-show point and label styles. show up.
How do you display points in Civil 3D?
On the Display tab in the Point Style dialog box, the Visible column controls the visibility of point symbols and point labels. To change the visibility of point symbols, change the visibility for the Marker component. To change the visibility of point labels, change the visibility for the Label component.