How do I change mouse controls in rhino?
Shift + middle mouse button pans. Ctrl + middle mouse button zooms. Swaps the Shift and Ctrl key behavior for middle mouse button. Ctrl + middle mouse button pans the view.
How do I set up hotkeys on my mouse?
To reassign a button for a specific program
- Using the mouse that you want to configure, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- Select the app-specific settings.
- Click Add New button, select the program that you want. …
- In the button command list, select a command.
What does F10 do in Rhino?
3. Default Shortcuts
How do I change hotkeys?
Set keyboard shortcuts
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Settings.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Keyboard Shortcuts in the sidebar to open the panel.
- Click the row for the desired action. …
- Hold down the desired key combination, or press Backspace to reset, or press Esc to cancel.
How do you right click in Rhino?
Rhino is hold down right mouse button and move mouse for 3D rotation, moving mouse to right rotates anticlockwise, and hold down shift and right mouse button to pan. Move mouse to right moves object to right across screen.
How do you turn off Ortho in rhino?
The Ortho command, clicking Ortho in the status bar, and the F8 key, are all toggles. Holding Shift changes the mode while you hold the key down. The SetOrtho command prompts for a setting with the options On, Off, and Toggle.