What does the thin line tool do?
What Does it do? The thin line tool turns on and off line weights in Revit, the result is that lines will always remain thin no matter how far you zoom in on them. We can see the difference this has made, with the thin line tool turned on I can now see the plaster layer on the wall.
What is the purpose of an alignment line Revit?
What is the purpose of an alignment line? Indicates that the new element you are placing or modeling is aligned with an existing object.
How do you make lines less thick in Revit?
Specify Line Weights
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Line Weights).
- In the Line Weights dialog, click the Model Line Weights, Perspective Line Weights, or Annotation Line Weights tab.
- Click a cell in the table and enter a value.
- Click OK.
What does thin line mean?
(also a thin line) a very small difference between two things that may seem different: There’s sometimes a very thin line between love and hate.
How do you override lines in Revit?
Override Cut Line Styles
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Under Override Host Layers, select Cut Line Styles, and click Edit.
- In the Host Layer Line Styles dialog, assign line weights, line colors, and line patterns to host layers, as desired.
How do I turn off detail lines in Revit?
Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar. In the Type Selector, select
When exporting views and sheets to Autocad layer mapping is controlled in the?
Use the Layers tab of the Modify DWG/DXF Export Setup dialog to customize layer mapping settings for a DWG or DXF export setup. Use the Lines tab of the Modify DWG/DXF Export Setup dialog to specify the linetype scale that will control how Revit linetype definitions are exported.
How do I turn on depth cueing in Revit?
On the View Control Bar, click Visual Style and Graphic Display Options. On the Graphic Display Options dialog, expand Depth Cueing, and select Show Depth.
What does halftone mean in Revit?
Revit lets you control the line weight and pattern used for underlays, and the brightness of halftone elements. When printing views or sheets, you can specify that halftones print as thin lines to retain print fidelity. … Apply halftone: Applies halftone to underlay graphics.