Why can’t I see the grid in Fusion 360?
In the sketch palette on the right side of your screen, check the sketch grid box, that should fix it for you.
How do you move the camera in Fusion 360?
In the Tool Palette, choose View > Local Move Camera > Yaw/Pitch . Click the and drag. As the cursor is moved, the camera’s view changes, that is the view and up points change, while the eyepoint remains fixed.
How do you hide the grid on Fusion 360?
To turn off the layout grid in Fusion, perform the following:
- Click on the Grid and Snaps icon on the bottom center of the screen.
- Uncheck Layout Grid. The grid will now no longer appear on the screen when modeling.
How do you slice an object in Fusion 360?
Follow these steps to trim a body in Fusion 360.
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.