Right-click on the blank graphics area and select “Show Hidden Components.” SOLIDWORKS will display any components hidden in the assembly. If you click on the component, it will show it when you exit this state (which can be done by clicking Escape on your keyboard or clicking “Exit Show-Hidden”).
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you hide an object in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component in the Drawing View Properties dialog box:
- Right-click the drawing view and select Properties.
- Select the Hide/Show Components tab.
- Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden.
To show the component again, do one of the following:
- Select the component in the Hide/Show Components list and press Delete.
- Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree.
- To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
Where is view hide show on SolidWorks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
How do you hide entities in SolidWorks?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do I Unsuppress all in Solidworks?
Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.) Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.
How do I open the Display pane in Solidworks?
Expanding and Collapsing the Display Pane
- Click. at the top of the FeatureManager design tree (to the right of the tabs) to expand the Display Pane. The Display Pane appears to the right of the FeatureManager design tree pane:
- Click. to collapse the Display Pane.