How do I view schedules in Revit?
View lists display in the Project Browser and in the drawing area. In a project, click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down (View List). On the Fields tab of the View List Properties dialog, select the fields to include in the view list.
How do I import a schedule in Revit?
Use a Schedule in Another Model
- Click Insert tab Import panel Insert from File drop-down Insert Views from File.
- Select a Revit project that contains the views to insert, and click Open. …
- Select the views to display from the list.
- Check the views you would like to insert, and click OK.
How do Revit schedules work?
A schedule is a tabular display of information, extracted from the properties of the elements in a project. A schedule can list every instance of the type of element you are scheduling, or it can collapse multiple instances onto a single row, based on the schedule’s grouping criteria.
Can you combine schedules in Revit?
You can combine two or more parameters to display in a single cell of a schedule. The values for the combined parameters are separated by a slash or other character you specify.
What is a Revit schedule?
Create schedules, quantities, and material takeoffs to quantify and analyze the components and materials used in a project. A schedule is another view of the model. View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down. (Schedule/Quantities) (Graphical Column Schedule)
How do I save a schedule in Revit?
Export a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- Click File tab Export Reports Schedule.
- In the Export Schedule dialog, specify a name and directory for the schedule, and click Save. …
- Under Schedule appearance, select export options: …
- Under Output options, specify how you want to display the data in the output file: …
- Click OK.
How can you bring schedules from other projects into a current project in Revit?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
In what views will detail lines show in a model?
Detail lines are visible only in the view in which they are drawn. Often they are drawn over the model view. You can convert detail lines to model lines.
How do I group a row in a schedule in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
How do I resize a schedule in Revit?
The first is the ability to zoom in and out of schedules, which was introduced in Revit 2019.1. Simply hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the schedule.