How do I change the install path in AutoCAD?
You can modify the value for Default under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAutodeskAutoCADR22InstalledProducts to point to the folder/drive where you want the software installed.
How do I change the project location in Inventor?
Change Location of Design Data folder for Project
- Click File Manage Projects.
- In the Projects dialog box, select the Project you want to edit.
- Expand the Folder Options folder. …
- In the text box, enter the UNC path to the network location, or click Browse to locate and specify the path.
- Click Save.
How do I change my Autodesk profile?
Update your profile
- Access your profile and settings by clicking the appropriate link below: Personal information: Update your name, photo, contact details, professional information, and more. …
- Click the edit icon next to the appropriate setting and follow the on-screen instructions. …
- Make your changes and click Save.
How do you use projects in Inventor?
Change Active Project
- Select File Manage Projects.
- In the Project dialog box, at the top, select a project.
- Click Apply. The selected file becomes active.
How do I change the working directory in Autodesk Inventor?
To Set a Project Search Path
- To set the path for an included file, right-click Included File, and then click Edit.
- To set the path for a workspace, right-click Workspace, and then click Add Path. …
- To set a workgroup search path or library location, right-click Workgroup Search Paths or Libraries.
How do you change the name of a project in Inventor?
Within Inventor, select File Manage Projects.
Right-click one or more Options entries to edit:
- Options. Choose Create Shortcut.
- Using Unique File Names. Choose Yes or No. …
- Name. Choose Rename to give the project a new name. …
- Shortcut. Choose Edit or Delete.
Can I change my Autodesk email address?
Sign in to account at profile.autodesk.com/security. Click the edit icon next to Registered email or Password and follow the on-screen instructions. Click Save.
How do I change my Autodesk name?
Sign in to Autodesk Account at manage.autodesk.com. Click the user icon in the top right and click the My profile link. Click the security settings tab. To change your user name, click Username and enter a new name (click Save username when you’re done).
How do I change my Autodesk account to student?
On the Get Products page on the Autodesk Education Community, click Get Started. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter basic information about your school and yourself. When prompted to select your education role, choose one of the following: Choose Student to use the software on your personal device.
How do I create a project vault?
Follow these steps to create a project in Vault.
- Create a new folder category that communicates the intent of your project folder. …
- Identify a location in your Vault folder structure that you would like the project to reside.
- Create a new folder, name it, and assign it to a folder category.
What is IPJ file in Inventor?
The Inventor Project (IPJ) file is used in conjunction with the Inventor Application Options to tell Inventor where and what files to use: About Search Paths in Projects. In a project file, search paths point to file locations where components associated with a project are stored.