How do I install a Toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
From the SOLIDWORKS menu, click Tools > Add-Ins . In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Active Add-ins and Start Up, select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Utilities, SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library, or both. You can also activate the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library add-in by clicking Add in now in the Toolbox Design Library task pane.
Where is the Toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
The default location for Toolbox is “C:SolidWorks Data”. If you wish to create a network Toolbox, you can simply copy the entire SolidWorks Data folder to a network location.
Does SOLIDWORKS standard include Toolbox?
SOLIDWORKS® Toolbox includes a library of standard parts that is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. Select your standard and the type of part you want to insert, then drag the component into your assembly.
How do I change a Toolbox in SOLIDWORKS?
To edit Toolbox components from the Configure Component PropertyManager:
- In the FeatureManager design tree, Shift + select the configurations to modify.
- Right-click and click Edit Toolbox component. …
- Modify component properties. …
- Click .
How much does SOLIDWORKS toolbox cost?
You can still purchase a standard license of SOLIDWORKS at the list price of $3995 and the subscription support list price is $1295.
How do I add a toolbox in SOLIDWORKS 2021?
Activating the Toolbox Add-ins
- From the SOLIDWORKS menu, click Tools > Add-Ins .
- In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Active Add-ins and Start Up, select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Utilities, SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library, or both. …
- Click OK.
How does solidworks toolbox work?
SOLIDWORKS Toolbox is a time-saving library of Smart Parts and Supplier Standard Components, fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. … Only Toolbox allows you to take advantage of SOLIDWORKS Smart Part Technology, a unique capability that automates assembly tasks.
How do I copy a toolbox in Solidworks?
Step 1: Make a copy of your existing Toolbox
Right-click on the SOLIDWORKS Data folder and hit Copy, and then right-click in the same folder (or on your Desktop if you prefer) and choose to Paste it.
How do I add a library to Solidworks?
Add to Library PropertyManager
- Click Add to Library on the Task Pane Design Library tab.
- Right-click an item in the FeatureManager design tree and select Add to Library.
- Drag an item from the FeatureManager design tree into the lower pane of the Design Library.
How do I use the toolbox in SOLIDWORKS standard?
To configure Toolbox:
- From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings , or click Configure in the SOLIDWORKS System Options – Hole Wizard/Toolbox dialog box.
- If Toolbox is managed by SOLIDWORKS PDM, click Yes at the prompt to check out the Toolbox folder.
How do I get my SOLIDWORKS toolbar back?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
Does SOLIDWORKS professional include simulation?
As the foundation for the entire SOLIDWORKS suite of product development solutions, SOLIDWORKS CAD packages cover design, simulation, cost estimation, manufacturability checks, CAM, sustainable design, and data management.
How do you fix a toolbox in Solidworks?
Open the Control Panel and find Programs and Features. The installation manager will open showing options for what can be changed about SOLIDWORKS. Choose Repair your installation. Proceed through the Next windows and repair the installation of SOLIDWORKS.
How do I break a toolbox reference in Solidworks?
Here’s how to permanently break that link and dissociate it from the original file.
- Save Your Part. Before making any changes to the part, we need to save it. …
- Run the SOLIDWORKS Executable “sldsetdocprop.exe” …
- Change the Property State to “No” …
- Update the Status. …
- Verify That it Worked.
How do you make a toolbox in Solidworks?
To add SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Custom Parts, expand the SOLIDWORKS Task Pane on the right-hand side of the screen. Expand Toolbox and select one of the folders. Any folder will do it. As shown below, right-click on an empty space under that folder items and select “Configure…”.