In SketchUp, you can use Tags to organize objects and control their visibility. By hiding tagged objects in one click, you can hide large chunks of your model to find things faster, and even speed up SketchUp a bit too.
How do I hide a layer in SketchUp?
- First, go to View > Animation > Settings. …
- In the Layers window, turn off the layers you want hidden.
- In the Scenes window, uncheck the Camera Location option. …
- In the Scenes window, click the “plus” sign to save the scene. …
- Go back to the Layers window and turn all layers on.
How do you see all layers in SketchUp?
In SketchUp Viewer, you access a model’s layers as follows: Click the Main Menu icon ( ). Click the Layers icon ( ), and the Layers tab appears, as shown in the following figure.
What is SketchUp Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)