Leader Lines. Minimum Bend Radius and Bend Factor. Project Viewer. Reimport Electrical Data for Wires, Cables, and Harnesses. Report Enhancements for Rows and Columns.
How do you change leader lines in Solidworks?
Click Options , and then select the Document Properties tab. Select the type of annotation or dimension for which you intend to customize the frame or leader line thickness. Select a thickness from the list, or select Custom Size and enter a value for the custom thickness.
How do you bend a leader line in Solidworks?
Right-click a dimension extension line and select Display Options > Jog. Horizontally or vertically drag a point on the dimension extension line to create a bend.
How do you delete a leader in Solidworks?
Search ‘Removing Leaders’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
To remove leaders from an annotation:
- Select the annotation.
- Click the arrowhead handle.
- Press Delete.
How do you insert a line break in Solidworks?
To create a projection split line:
- Click Split Line. (Curves toolbar) or Insert > Curve > Split Line.
- In the PropertyManager, under Type of Split, select Projection.
- Under Selections, click: A sketch for Sketch to Project . You can select multiple contours from the same sketch to split. …
- Click . Before. After.
How do I show a ribbon in Solidworks?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
What is the default type of arrow using the text leader?
In the graphics area, select: The start point of the Leader. By default, the start point is an arrowhead.
How do I fillet in Solidworks?
To create fillets:
- Click Fillet on the Features toolbar, or click Insert, Features, Fillet/Round.
- Set the PropertyManager options. For constant radius fillets only, you can use the FilletXpert to add or modify fillets and to manage fillet corners.
- Click OK .
How do I add a second leader to a Solidworks note?
- Choose the note command and hold the CTRL key down.
- Click where you want your first leader.
- Click where you want subsequent leaders.
- Let go of the CTRL key and place the note in the desired position and type your text.