A cut list is an item in the FeatureManager design tree that groups the same entities of a part together. It is available in parts that have weldment or sheet metal features.
How do I edit a cut list in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a Cut-List-Item in a weldment part or multibody sheet metal part and click Properties. You can modify the Cut-List Properties dialog box by resizing it or changing column widths, to make information visible that would otherwise be truncated.
What is weldment cut list?
You can use a weldment cut list table to add a BOM-like table for cut, welded structural shapes. When the first weldment feature is inserted in a part, the Solid Bodies folder is renamed to Cut list to indicate the items to include in the cut list.
How do you delete a cut list in Solidworks?
The Cut List icon changes to .
To disable either of these options:
- Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Weldments to open the Weldments Document Properties page.
- Clear the option.
- Save the template.
- Use the saved template to create new parts.
How do I edit a weldment cut table in Solidworks?
Once the drawing view is placed, highlight the view, then go to Insert > Tables > Weldment Cut List, then place the table on the drawing. Once the table is placed on the drawing, make any desired changes to the table.
How do I edit a custom property in Solidworks?
To edit custom properties:
- Click Edit List on the Custom tab of the Summary Information dialog box. The Edit List dialog box with the list of properties appears.
- You can do one of the following: Add. Type a name in the box and click Add. Delete. Select a property from the list and click Delete. Move Up.
What is a weldment?
: a unit formed by welding together an assembly of pieces.
How do you add weldments in Solidworks 2021?
Under SOLIDWORKS Content , in the Weldments folder, Ctrl + click items to download . zip files.
Weldments – Creating a Custom Profile
- Open a new part.
- Sketch a profile. …
- Close the sketch.
- In the FeatureManager design tree, select Sketch1.
- Click File > Save As.