To delete one space, select the row that contains the space that you want to delete. To delete multiple spaces, drag the cursor across the rows that contain the spaces that you want to delete.
How do I remove a space in Revit?
Press DELETE or CTRL+X . Right-click the space, and click Delete. Click Modify Spaces tab Modify panel Delete.
How do I delete everything in Revit?
- Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Delete).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Delete), select the elements to delete, and then press Enter .
- If the project does not include a room schedule, create one.
- Display the room schedule in the drawing area.
- To delete one room, place the cursor in the schedule row for that room.
- To delete multiple rooms, do the following: …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Rows panel (Delete).
- At the warning message, click OK.
How do I delete a project in Revit?
Find the project, hover over it > Archive. Alternatively, you can filter projects using Show > Archived to find the archived project you want to delete. Click Delete > Delete in the confirmation dialog.
How do I hide rooms in room schedule in Revit?
Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Filter Not Placed & Unenclosed Items panel (Hide). This tool filters the schedule so that it lists only the rooms that are currently placed (and enclosed). To redisplay the rooms that are not placed or enclosed in the schedule, click (Show).
How do you change room boundaries in Revit?
All rooms in the project use the new boundary location.
Change the Room Area Boundary Location
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Area and Volume Computations).
- On the Computations tab of the Area and Volume Computations dialog, for Room Area Computation, select one of the following options: …
- Click OK.
de-select one room tag in each room. Then you won’t have to re-tag them. Steve_Stafford wrote: > In the view that has this condition, draw a selection window selecting everything, filter for just room tags > Delete.
How do I delete a fusion project?
You have to go to the Data Panel in Fusion 360. Right click the project you want to delete and choose Archive. Then I guess you have to go to the cloud myhub.autodesk360.com/ and choose the tab ARCHIVED and there you find it. select it and choose delete.
How do I archive in Revit BIM 360?
To archive a project, select the project on the Project tab > Archive > Archive. To restore a project, select the project on the Project tab > Restore.
How do I delete a project in Autocad?
Delete a Project
- Click Project tab Project Tools panel Delete. Find.
- Find and select the . wdp project definition file.
- Click Open.
- Select from the available options: Delete “wdp” project list file – deletes the selected . wdp file.