How do I delete a scheduled room in Revit?
- If the project does not include a room schedule, create one.
- Display the room schedule in the drawing area.
- To delete one room, place the cursor in the schedule row for that room.
- To delete multiple rooms, do the following: …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Rows panel (Delete).
- At the warning message, click OK.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
Modify a Schedule
- Open the schedule (double-click its name in the Project Browser or click its tab).
- To make changes to the schedule, see the following table for instructions. Use the following guidelines: To edit a cell, click in it. You can select a value from a list, if available, or enter text.
How do you delete something in Revit?
Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify |
How do you change room boundaries in Revit?
All rooms in the project use the new boundary location.
Change the Room Area Boundary Location
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Area and Volume Computations).
- On the Computations tab of the Area and Volume Computations dialog, for Room Area Computation, select one of the following options: …
- Click OK.
Can you combine schedules in Revit?
You can combine two or more parameters to display in a single cell of a schedule. The values for the combined parameters are separated by a slash or other character you specify.
How do you merge cells in Revit schedule?
select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do you split a long schedule on multiple Revit sheets?
Split a Schedule Across Multiple Sheets
- Do one of the following: …
- Select the sheets where the schedule segments will be placed. …
- Select the height for schedule segments on each sheet. …
- Click Split & Place.
- The first selected sheet is opened, click to place the schedule segment.
How do I delete a door in Revit?
To Remove Windows, Openings, Doors, or Door/Window Assemblies From a Wall. Select the objects you want remove from the wall, and press Delete.