To open this dialog box: Click File > Open. In the Open dialog box, select an assembly document. Under Configurations, select
Where is the Document dialog box in Solidworks?
To access the Options dialog box, do one of the following: Click Options on the Menu Bar toolbar, or Tools > Options. The Options dialog box appears with the System Options tab active. Right-click in the FeatureManager design tree area and select Document Properties.
How do you create a new document in Solidworks?
Creating a New SOLIDWORKS Document
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- In the dialog box, select: Option. Description. …
- Select a type of document.
- Click OK. You can create new documents from the Welcome dialog box.
How do I open a dialog box in Solidworks?
Open Dialog Box
- Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open, or press Ctrl+O.
- From File Explorer in Windows® or the PDM Vault View, right-click the . SLDPRT, . SLDASM, or . SLDDRW file and click SOLIDWORKS > Open.
What is the Document dialog box in Solidworks?
To open existing part, assembly, or drawing documents: … When there is more than one open and unsaved drawing for a model, a dialog box lets you display the Open Documents browser to select the drawing to activate.
What is the choice of standard templates when you start a new Solidworks document?
If you open a new document when in a SOLIDWORKS tutorial, a tutorial template is used. The tutorial template uses the appropriate units, view orientations, and so on, for the tutorial lesson.
What scale can you use when you create a drawing view?
A sheet scale is a standard scale value for drawing views placed on the working sheet. Typically, the sheet scale is indicated in the drawing border title block.
Where is the sheet format Size dialog box in Solidworks?
Open a new drawing. Add a new sheet and Tool > System Options > Drawings > Show sheet format dialog when adding new sheet is selected.
- Click New (Standard toolbar).
- Select Drawing , then click OK.
- Select from the following, then click OK.