Where is the document dialog box in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the Options dialog box, do one of the following: Click Options on the Menu Bar toolbar, or Tools > Options. The Options dialog box appears with the System Options tab active. Right-click in the FeatureManager design tree area and select Document Properties.
What is the new SOLIDWORKS document dialog box?
When you open an assembly document, you can create a configuration and suppress or resolve all of the components at the same time. You can specify which configuration to use for the parts contained in the new assembly configuration.
How do you open a dialog box in SOLIDWORKS?
Open Dialog Box
- Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open, or press Ctrl+O.
- From File Explorer in Windows® or the PDM Vault View, right-click the . SLDPRT, . SLDASM, or . SLDDRW file and click SOLIDWORKS > Open.
Where is the sheet format Size dialog box in Solidworks?
Open a new drawing. Add a new sheet and Tool > System Options > Drawings > Show sheet format dialog when adding new sheet is selected.
- Click New (Standard toolbar).
- Select Drawing , then click OK.
- Select from the following, then click OK.
How do you create a new document in Solidworks?
Creating a New SOLIDWORKS Document
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- In the dialog box, select: Option. Description. …
- Select a type of document.
- Click OK. You can create new documents from the Welcome dialog box.
Open an application and then press Ctrl-O, or click the Open icon, to display the Open dialog box. Right-click any of the files or folders displayed in that dialog and you’ll see a context menu pop open. This is the same context menu you’ll find in Explorer windows.
Hover your mouse over the application on the tool bar. It should bring up one or more thumbnails of instances/documents open for that application. Hover your mouse over the thumbnail of the instance/document with the hidden dialog box.