In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, right-click the Pipe Network collection. Click Edit Feature Settings to open the Edit Feature Settings dialog box.
How do you edit pipe network labels in Civil 3D?
Edit the feature settings for the pipe network. Under the settings tab, right-click on “Pipe Network” and then select “Edit Feature Settings”. 2. Right-click the part list you wish to use and select the edit button.
How do you label pipes in Civil 3D?
To label the entire pipe network in profile view
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Pipe Network Entire Network Profile .
- Select the part contained in the network to be labeled. All pipes or structures in the network will be labeled.
How do I edit my Civil 3D pipe catalog?
Click the Part Catalog drop-down list and select Pipe. In the catalog tree, expand the Circular Pipes node, then select the Concrete Pipe part family. Double-click the Concrete Pipe part family or click the Modify Part Sizes button .
How do you add a structure to a label?
Structure Label Style: Structure Name.
Exercise 2: Adding Labels to Pipe Network Parts
- Zoom to the pipe network parts drawn in the profile view.
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Pipe Network Add Pipe Network Labels .
- In the Add Labels dialog box, specify the following parameters: …
- Click Add.
How do you add a structure in Civil 3d?
You can add a part (pipe or structure) to an existing pipe network. To add one or more parts within an existing pipe network, using the Network Layout Tools toolbar, select the type of parts you want to insert (pipes and structures, pipes only, or structures only), and then specify insertion points in the drawing.
How do you add a structure profile label in Civil 3d?
To Edit Profile Labels
- Do one of the following: Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Add/Edit Profile Labels . …
- In the Label Set dialog box, review the existing labels and their attributes. Do any of the following: …
- Click Apply to see your changes on the profile line.
- Click OK to save the changes.
How do you use expressions in Civil 3D?
To Set Up Label Expressions
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, expand a label style type collection. …
- Right-click Expressions and click New.
- In the Expressions dialog box, enter a name and description for the expression. …
- Click the Insert Property button and select a property from the list.
How do I show pipe network in profile view?
To edit display characteristics for pipe network parts displayed in a profile view, you right-click the profile view, click Profile View Properties, and then click the Pipe Networks tab. For example, you can select the parts you want to be drawn or not drawn in the profile view, or change layers or object styles.
How do you create a pressure pipe in Civil 3D?
To Create a Pressure Network
- On the Home tab, click Create Design panel Pipe Network Pressure Network Creation Tools .
- The Create Pressure Network dialog box is displayed. …
- Click OK to display the Pressure Network Plan Layout ribbon.
How do you use part builder in Civil 3D?
About Creating Parts With Part Builder
- Specify the part configuration. You work in the parametric building environment to create single pipe network parts. …
- Create a 2D or 3D model of the part. …
- Generate a preview image and define the insertion position of the part. …
- Validate and save the part.
How do I change the pipe size in Civil 3D?
To edit pipe or structure properties
- Right-click a pipe or structure in the drawing. …
- In either the Pipe Properties or the Structure Properties dialog box, click the Part Properties tab.
- Click a property value, edit it, and click Apply or OK to save changes. …
- Click Apply or OK to save changes.