Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do I remove extrude?
- Select the top extruded face ( Ctrl Tab then choose ‘face’ and right click to select the face)
- Use Ctrl Numpad+ to extend the selection. Do that several times. …
- X to delete the selected vertices.
- Ctrl Tab then choose ‘edge’ this time.
- Alt RMB to select the edges surrounding the hole.
- F to remake the face.
How do you delete something in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do you edit Extrude in Solidworks?
To edit the definition of a feature:
- Do one of the following: Select a feature in the FeatureManager design tree or the graphics area. Click Edit > Definition. …
- Edit the definition in the dialog box by specifying new values or options.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
How do I delete an extrusion in Autocad?
With your object selected, click Windows->Node Editor, then select the shape node and click on the double arrows to expand the input and output connections. (See below.) You can then click on the extrusion you want to remove, and hit the delete key.
What is the opposite of extrude?
extrude. Antonyms: intrude, insert, introduce. Synonyms: thrust out, eject, expel.
How do you delete a line in Solidworks 2020?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do I delete a sketch in Solidworks 2020?
Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
How do I edit a part in Solidworks?
To edit a part while in an assembly:
- Right-click the part and select Edit Part, or click Edit Component on the Assembly toolbar. …
- Make the necessary changes to the part.
How do I edit a drawing in Solidworks?
To edit a sketch:
- Right-click one of the following: The sketch in the FeatureManager design tree. A feature built from the sketch, either in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. …
- Select Edit Sketch .
- To close the sketch when you are finished editing, right-click in the sketch and select Exit Sketch.