How do you zoom on Onshape?
- Zoom to fit (shortcut: f, double-click scroll wheel) – Select this command or use the shortcut key to zoom the entire Part Studio, Assembly or Drawing into view.
- Zoom to window (shortcut: w) – Select this command, then click+drag a box around the area you want to zoom to in a Part Studio, Assembly or Drawing.
Can you use Onshape without a mouse?
The only method to effect a zoom that does not require use of pointing device (mouse or fingers/stylus on a touch sensitive screen) is the keyboard shortcut z (Zoom out), and
How do you change Onshape to CM?
- Click “Preferences” under your Account settings, and you will see an option for “Units.”
- Select the units you prefer from the dropdown menu and click “Save units.” In the future, any Documents you create will have these units. …
- Here, you can change the units of that individual Document.
What is located at the top of the very top of the graphics area within a document?
Header. Reserved area for text, graphics, and fields that display at the top of each page in a document. Keyboard shortcut.
How do you scroll up and down on Onshape?
It requires positioning in only one axis, rather than in two simultaneously. Furthermore, the user can park the mouse on the arrow at top of bottom of the “lift shaft” and do short scrolls simply by clicking on it and holding.
What methods can you use to switch to an isometric view?
To switch between isometric snap grids: Make sure that snap mode is on and the snap style is set to Isometric. Type IsometricGrid at the command prompt or press F5.