How do you put a pocket in Catia?
To use Pocket feature in CATIA V5,
- Firstly take any plane and let it be XY Plane.
- Draw a sketch of required dimensions.
- PAD it to the required diameter.
- Now choose the surface where you need to remove material and draw a sketch on it.
- Choose the Pocket feature and click on the sketches provided.
What is pocket definition in Catia?
Creating a pocket consists in extruding a profile or a surface and removing the material resulting from the extrusion. The application lets you choose the limits of creation as well as the direction of extrusion.
Can you use any open profile for pocket command?
You can use profiles sketched in the Sketcher workbench or planar geometrical elements created in the Generative Shape Design workbench (except for lines). You can create pockets from sketches including several closed profiles. These profiles must not intersect.
What are sketch based features?
Sketch-based features use a Sketch feature (a sketch) to define their shape, dimensions, and general placement.
What is surface thickness?
The Surface Thickness Measuring Device has a measuring range of 1500 µm. This means that the Surface Thickness Measuring Device is used, for example, in a paint shop, for incoming goods inspection or for an expert.
What are the draw command in AutoCAD?
What are the draw commands in AutoCAD?
- Command: REGION. Select objects: (Pick P1) Select objects: 1 loop extracted. …
- Command: WIPEOUT. …
- Specify first point or [Frames/Polyline]
: F (the Frames option) Enter mode [ON/OFF] : OFF.