How do you pin and unpin in Revit?
4.9 Pin / Unpin
- Select one or more components in your project.
- Element’s contextual tab will appear -> Modify panel -> Pin.
- Revit Architecture displays a pushpin control near the component to indicate that it is pinned in place. To move or delete the component, you must first unlock it by clicking the pushpin control.
How do you move pinned items in Revit?
See Move Lines and Components with Walls. To pin and element, do one of the following: Select the elements to be pinned, and then click Modify |
How do I unpin an item?
Pin and unpin apps to the Start menu
- Open the Start menu, then find the app you want to pin in the list or search for it by typing the app name in the search box.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the app, then select Pin to Start .
- To unpin an app, select Unpin from Start.
To select an individual element in the linked file, move the cursor over the element, press TAB to highlight it, and click. If the ability to select links and their elements interferes with your ability to select elements in the project, disable this option.
How do I pin a Revit model?
To pin and element, do one of the following:
- Select the elements to be pinned, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Pin).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Pin), select the elements to be pinned, and then press Enter .
How do you unpin grid lines in Revit?
On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In a view, select an individual grid line in the curtain system.
- Unpin the grid line. …
- Move the grid line to the desired location.
How do you select pinned elements in Revit?
Simply toggle the “Select Pinned Element” button at the bottom right corner of your Revit model to disabled, and your pinned element will no longer be selectable. Toggle it back on when you need to make adjustments to the pinned element. Pinned objects will show a thumbtack when selected.
How do you scale in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .