How do I turn off the camera in Solidworks?
To disable view orientation in an animation: Right-click Orientation and Camera Views in the MotionManager design tree and select Disable View Key Creation.
How do you freely move a camera in Solidworks?
Moving the Camera
- Press Alt + left-click and drag.
- On the main toolbar, click Camera Tools > Rotate , then click and drag.
How do I change the camera view in Solidworks?
Press the space bar and double-click a camera in the Orientation menu. (View toolbar) or View > Display > Camera View . If more than one camera exists in the document, a dialog box appears asking you to choose one. When you view a model through a camera, the field of view is visible by default.
How do I add a camera to Solidworks 2019?
Adding a Camera to a Document
- In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, right-click the Camera folder, and select Add Camera . …
- You can specify properties in the Camera PropertyManager and drag the camera, target, and field of view in the graphics area.
Where is the Display Manager in Solidworks?
To view the DisplayManager, click the DisplayManager tab in the Manager Pane. The Appearances pane of the DisplayManager lists the appearances applied to the current model. The Decals pane of the DisplayManager lists the decals applied to the current model.
How do you move around in Solidworks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body: Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . Specify parameters to move, copy, or rotate bodies. Apply mates between bodies.
How do I rotate the camera in Solidworks 2020?
Rotating the Camera
- Press Alt + click and drag.
- In the toolbar, click Camera Tools > Rotate , then click and drag.
How do I view a Solidworks file?
To make a custom view available in all SOLIDWORKS documents:
- In a SOLIDWORKS document that contains a custom view, press the spacebar or click Orientation. (View toolbar). …
- Hover over the custom view you want to make available in all SOLIDWORKS documents. …
- Click Save View to SOLIDWORKS .
How do you do a motion study in Solidworks?
Right-click on the “Motion Study 1” tab in the lower left corner of the screen and select Rename. After you rename your study, left-click on your Motion Study tab. The MotionManager window will appear below your SW model. You may right-click on the Motion Study tab to Create New Motion Studies.
How do I animate a Solidworks assembly?
Right-click to place a key, or select Autokey (Animation only) to place a key automatically. To animate other assembly components: Place the time bar to specify the duration of the animation sequence. Drag the assembly component to its position at the next key point of the animation sequence.