How do you sweep in Revit 2019?
Create a Sweep
- To sketch a new path for the sweep, click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel (Sketch Path). The path can either be a single closed or single open path. …
- To select an existing line for the sweep, click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel (Pick Path).
How do you create a void sweep in Revit?
To create a void swept blend, click Void Forms drop-down (Void Swept Blend).
To load a profile:
- Click Modify | Swept Blend tab Swept Blend panel, and select a profile from the Profile drop-down. …
- Zoom in to see the profile.
- Use the X, Y, Angle, and Flip options to adjust the position of the profile. …
- Click Apply.
How do I edit a sweep profile in Revit?
To edit the existing profile, on the Sweep panel, click (Edit Profile), and use the tools on the Modify | Sweep > Edit Profile tab. On the Mode panel, click (Finish Edit Mode) to finish editing the profile and again to finish editing the sweep.
How do you draw a spline in Revit?
Click Place Lines tab (or respective Place
How do I create a wall sweep in Revit 2020?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep). In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep. Click Modify | Place Wall Sweep Placement panel, and select the orientation of the wall sweep: Horizontal or Vertical. Place the cursor over the wall to highlight the wall sweep location.
How do you make a new wall sweep?
Add a Wall Sweep
- Open a 3D or elevation view containing the wall to which you want to add the sweep.
- Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Sweep).
- In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall sweep.