Drag the mouse like a brush stroke to select objects. Drag mouse like a brush stroke to select points and control points.
How do you select everything in rhino?
Selecting sub-objects with a mouse
Press and hold Ctrl + Shift and left mouse click, window, or crossing. Press and hold Ctrl and left mouse click, window, or crossing.
How do you select all control points in Rhino?
Select Points toolbar
- Lasso. Select objects by drawing a freehand shape.
- SelBrushPoints. Drag mouse like a brush stroke to select points and control points.
- SelU. Select all connected control points in the u direction.
- SelUV. Select connected control points in the u and v directions.
How do I select multiple surfaces in Rhino?
Click the object. Drag right to left for a crossing selection. Drag left to right for a window selection. When multiple objects can be selected, press Enter when you are done selecting.
How do you turn off points in Rhino 6?
Surfaces in Rhino are like a stretchy rubber sheet. Their topology is rectangular. They can be modified with control points. You can turn the control points on or off with this button , The left click means on, the right click means off.
How do I remove all points in Rhino?
To delete any single control point, hold down the Ctrl key and left-click the control point, then click Delete or press the keyboard Delete key. To delete multiple selected control points at once, hold down the Shift key and left-click to select.
How do you edit a mesh?
Edit Mesh Modifier
- Create or select an object > Modify panel > Modifier List > Object Space Modifiers > Edit Mesh.
- Default menu: Create or select an object > Modifiers menu > Mesh Editing > Edit Mesh.
- Alt menu: Create or select an object > Modifiers menu > Edit/Convert > Edit Mesh.