How do you scale a detail group?
To scale numerically, enter a scale factor and specify the origin. Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, click Modify |
Can you scale a group in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do you scale in Revit?
- Do one of the following: Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale). …
- On the Options Bar, select Numerical.
- On the Options Bar, for Scale, enter a scale factor. …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the origin.
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify |
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
dwg layer already and just have the topography in my Revit model? Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
How do you change the scale on a Revit sheet?
In order to do that, you need to go to the Drawing View (not the Sheet View) and at the bottom you should see what scale the drawing is set to. Click on the scale and then select “Custom...”. A dialog box should pop up.