How do I save a named view?
Saving a view
- Do one of the following: Click the Save/Restore View tool button ( ) Choose Save/Restore View in the View menu. …
- Do one of the following: Choose Save in the View prompt menu. Type S in the command bar, then press Enter.
- Type a name for the view in the command bar, then press Enter. The current view is saved.
Where are Rhino views saved?
Rhino Camera Settings
- Next to the Viewport name (i.e. Perspective) click the drop down menu > Set view > Named Views…
- A dialog window appears. …
- You have successfully saved a view! …
- Now when you navigate to the Viewport drop down menu, you should see your newly created view under “Named Views”
How do I export a named view in Rhino?
Drag and drop a Named View…
- into a viewport of the current or a different model to restore.
- into the Named View panel of another Rhino window to copy it to a different model.
- in the same Named View panel with Ctrl to make a copy.
How do I change the view in Rhino?
The simplest way to change the view is to drag the mouse with right button held down. This pans the view in parallel views and rotates the view in perspective views. You can change your view in the middle of a command to see precisely where you want to select an object or choose a point.
How do you set the view to clip a plane in rhino?
To make a clipping plane, use the “clipping plane” command. Draw the plane where you want to cut your plan or section. Select the clipping plane you drew and check all boxes under the Properties sidebar > Clipping Plane > Views Clipped. If the clipping plane is hiding all geometry, it may be backward.
How do I export a view in Autocad?
To Export a Layout View to Model Space
- At the bottom of the drawing area, click the Layout tab of the layout you want to export.
- Right-click the tab, and select Export Layout To Model from the context menu. …
- Select a folder location, enter a name for your exported layout, and then click Save.
How do I convert a Rhino File to PDF?
Once you have installed one of the above drivers, the steps to create a PDF file are as follows:
- Open the drawing you want to convert in Rhino.
- Go to the Print command in Rhino.
- Select the PDF printer destination you would like to use.
- Select the Page size you would like to use.
- Do not click on Print to file.