Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you delete a 3d sketch in Solidworks?
To delete something, right-click on it in the design tree and select “delete.” If you choose the wrong plane: If you happen to select the wrong plane for the sketch, you have two solutions. One is to exit the sketch and delete it.
How do you delete a sketch in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete.
How do you close a 3d sketch?
Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Close Sketch to Model. An arrow points in the direction in which the sketch will close. (The extruded boss will either be within the sketch lines or outside of the sketch lines.) In the dialog box, select Reverse direction to close the sketch, if necessary.
How do I edit a 3d sketch in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Click Sketch on the Sketch toolbar, or click Insert > Sketch. Select an existing sketch to edit.
- Right-click a sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, or right-click a sketch entity in the graphics area, and select Edit Sketch.
How do I change the extrude depth in Solidworks?
To change the depth of the feature, type a new value in the Depth box, or use the arrows to change the value. Modify Draft. To remove drafts from the feature, select the Modify Draft check box. Make sure the Extrude with Draft check box is cleared.
How do you remove Extrude in Solidworks?
Select the end condition. Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do you delete a logo in Solidworks?
Through Collaboration Tab:
In properties pane > remove “%DS%” text from the ground texture property to remove Dassault systems logo or click on the ellipsis to browse another texture that can be any supported image type such as bitmap (. bmp), .
How do you make a 3D sketch?
Beginning a 3D Sketch
- Click 3D Sketch (Sketch toolbar) or Insert > 3D Sketch to open a 3D sketch on the Front plane in Isometric view.
- Select a plane and then click 3D Sketch on Plane (Sketch toolbar) or Insert > 3D Sketch on Plane to add a 3D sketch in Normal to view.
Is there a free version of SOLIDWORKS?
Currently, there are two options available to try SOLIDWORKS for free. The first option is through MySolidWorks which offers an online product trial of the latest version of SOLIDWORKS Premium, all from within your browser. … These SOLIDWORKS trials can be created for 7, 15, or 30 days.
How do I edit a sketch in SOLIDWORKS?
To edit a sketch:
- Right-click one of the following: The sketch in the FeatureManager design tree. A feature built from the sketch, either in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. …
- Select Edit Sketch .
- To close the sketch when you are finished editing, right-click in the sketch and select Exit Sketch.
What is 3D sketch?
Just like its 2D counterpart, the 3D sketch tool creates geometry by using points, lines, splines and any other sketchable shape to define a profile. What’s different about 3D sketching is that instead of drawing on a single plane, 3D sketching can exist on multiple planes simultaneously.