How do you move freely in Solidworks?
To move or align the triad:
- Drag the center ball to drag the triad freely.
- Alt + drag the center ball or an arm and drop it on an edge or face to align the triad with the edge or face.
- Right-click the center ball and select Align to, Align with Component Origin, or Align with Assembly Origin.
How do you remove floor shadow in Solidworks?
If you wish to disable Instant3D, you can toggle it on or off via the Features toolbar or the Features tab of the CommandManager.
How do you move a light source in Solidworks?
When PhotoView 360 is added in, you can right-click Directional under either PhotoView 360 Lights or SOLIDWORKS Lights . When the PropertyManager appears, a manipulator appears in the graphics area. To move the light or the target in the graphics area, move the pointer over the manipulator.
How do I move a fixed component in Solidworks?
To fix or float an assembly component:
- Right-click the component in the graphics area or the component’s name in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Fix or Float.
- In assemblies with multiple configurations, select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specified Configurations.
How do I move a subassembly in Solidworks?
Toggling Between Flexible and Rigid States
In the FeatureManager design tree, click the rigid subassembly, and click Make Subassembly Flexible . To make a flexible subassembly rigid, click the subassembly and click Make Subassembly Rigid . You can also click Flexible or Rigid (Assembly toolbar).
How do you dissolve a subassembly in Solidworks?
To dissolve a subassembly from the graphics area, right-click the subassembly and click Select Subassembly. Then right-click in the graphics area and click Dissolve Subassembly.
How do you move around in Solidworks 2019?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy. …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you move components?
Move component by drag and drop.
- Click and hold the mouse button on the component that you want to move.
- Drag the component to the new location. You will see a blue highlight and arrow as a visual indication on where the component will be drop.
- Release the mouse button to drop the component to the new location.
How do I remove all shadows in Solidworks?
Turning off shadows is accessed through the View Settings, located in the top middle of the graphics window, as shown below in Figure 1. To turn off shadows, click the View Settings button, click Shadows in Shaded Mode.
How do I remove shadows in Solidworks 2021?
Click Tools > Options. On the General tab, under Appearance, select or clear Display shadows, then click OK.
How do I turn on Shadows in Solidworks?
To turn on shadows, do one of the following: From the Task Pane, Alt + drag or Alt + double-click to apply a scene and open the Edit Scene PropertyManager. Under Floor, click Floor shadows. From the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras .