How do you make something spin on an Onshape?
Rotating an object in 3D space within Onshape is easy. Just hold the right mouse button and drag. You probably do this dozens (if not hundreds) of times a day.
How do you transfer Onshape?
Select entities to transform or copy. Translate by distance – Select an entity to indicate direction and specify a value, OR use the drag manipulator that appears.
- Click .
- Select a part (and its Mate connector or axis, if desired) to move.
- Select the method of moving the part (transform type): …
- Click .
How do you move text Onshape?
To resize the box, drag a corner (make sure the other corner is fixed). If the box has been dimensioned, you are not able to resize it by dragging. Note that when you drag the text box, you see only the text box until you lift your finger, then you see the text.
How do you move planes in Onshape?
- In the Features list, double click the sketch you want to move to another plane.
- In the Sketch properties box that opened, click in the Sketch Plane box.
- Select a different plane in the Features list.
Can you scale down a sketch in Onshape?
You can scale a sketch by having only 1 dimension. That one dimension drives the scale. As soon as you add a second dim it will begin changing only the geometry affected by that dim.
How do you scale a DXF on shape?
- Import logo (2D) as DXF/DWG.
- Insert logo into part studio sketch.
- Extrude logo to form solid body(ies)
- Use transform-scale to resize logo.
- Apply mate connector to location on logo.
- Apply mate connector to desired target location (presumably on some other part)