Inserts a degree º symbol.
How do you insert a symbol in solidworks?
Adding Symbols to Dimension Text
- Click in a drawing dimension to open the Dimension PropertyManager.
- On the Value tab, at the bottom of the Dimension Text section, click More. …
- Click. …
- To add additional symbols to the Symbols display, click another category in the list. …
- Click a symbol to add to the drawing dimension.
How do you insert a special character in Solidworks?
How To Insert Special Characters in SOLIDWORKS
- Make sure your keyboard is in NumLock mode.
- Hold down the ALT key and enter the number on the numeric keypad. (Note that many laptops have a blue FN key that changes a set of keys, also with blue numbers on them, into a numeric keypad.)
How do you type the symbol for degrees?
How to type the degree symbol on an Android
- Tap a place that you’re able to type so the keyboard appears.
- Tap the ? 123 icon in the bottom-left corner, and then the =< icon above it.
- The degree symbol will be on this page. Tap it to type it.
How can you add a symbol to dimensioning text?
Click in the position you want to insert the symbol or text. To insert a symbol: Click Power Dimensioning tab Insert panel Symbol drop-down. Click the symbol you want to insert.
How do you do plus or minus in Solidworks?
You can add symbols such as spherical diameter or plus/minus to text-based table cell entries.
To add symbol text to a table cell:
- From the table, double-click a cell. …
- Type or modify text, and click Add Symbol .
How do you make the angle symbol in Word?
To insert an angle symbol, type “degree” (without the quotes) and press “Space.” To write complex equations, use Word’s Equation feature. Click “Insert” and then click the “Equation” button in the Symbols group to insert a new equation.