Select the geometry you want to hide. Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do I hide a layer in SketchUp?
- First, go to View > Animation > Settings. …
- In the Layers window, turn off the layers you want hidden.
- In the Scenes window, uncheck the Camera Location option. …
- In the Scenes window, click the “plus” sign to save the scene. …
- Go back to the Layers window and turn all layers on.
How do I hide photos on match?
On the Match app
- Tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top of your profile page.
- Under “Profile Visibility,” select the visibility you would like for your profile: Visible, Hidden, or Private Mode.
How do you remove walls in SketchUp?
To remove a single face, context-click the face and select Erase from the menu that appears. Delete selected geometry. To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase.