In Revit, open the model(s) in a 3D View. Click Add-ins tab BIM 360 panel Glue. Sign in with your Autodesk ID and follow the instructions. For more information, see the Autodesk BIM 360 Help.
How do you install BIM 360 Glue?
Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page. Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save. Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it. Open the unzipped folder, click Setup.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I upload to BIM glue?
To upload models to BIM 360 Glue:
- Download the BIM 360 Glue desktop application from this link .
- Open the application and sign in to the project.
- Navigate to the Models page.
- Click the Upload button.
- Drag and drop models and upload.
What does BIM 360 Glue do?
Autodesk® BIM 360™ Glue is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product that connects the entire project team and streamlines BIM project workflows.
How much does BIM 360 Glue cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I get BIM 360 Glue?
Sign in to BIM 360 Glue with your Autodesk ID.
- If you forget your password, click Forgot Your Password and enter your email address. Look for an email with your ID and instructions for resetting your password.
- If you don’t have an Autodesk ID, click Need an Autodesk ID. Then enter your information and click Create.
What is the difference between BIM 360 Glue and BIM 360?
My understanding is that BIM 360 is a folder like Dropbox with a viewer. The team can access and deposit to. They can share files. BIM 360 Glue is a viewer with Clash Detection and can communicate with the design team.
Is BIM 360 any good?
As the name implies — BIM stands for building information modeling — BIM 360 is a good platform for centralizing all of your information and documentation, which makes it ideal for architecture and engineering applications.
What is BIM 360 Glue called now?
Licensing. The software/license that is now called “BIM 360 Coordinate” includes the ability to use both the “Glue” (legacy) and the “Model Coordination” (next generation) “services” on projects.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2022?
This is working as designed for Revit 2022. The BIM 360 icon has been renamed to Autodesk Docs. To access BIM 360 projects, click on the Autodesk Docs icon and an account/project navigator will appear on the right-hand side of the home page.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How do I start my BIM 360 design?
From the Projects menu, you can create a project and activate BIM 360 service in two steps.
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service.