Which of the following is an indicator that you are in sketch mode?
There are several indicators that you are working in sketch mode: The origin will be red; Your sketch geometry will be blue or black; There will an indication in the status bar that you are “Editing Sketch”; and several other indicators.
How do you maintain consistent spacing between dimensions?
The space between each dimension can be set uniformly by using the “Adjust Space” command. The “Adjust Space” command is not new but easily overlooked. It is located in the “Dimensions” panel in the “Annotate” tab as show in Figure 2 or by typing in “Dimbreak”.
How do you print on shape?
You can print (or download an image of) any Part Studio or Assembly in Onshape.
- Open the tab you wish to print.
- Expand the Document menu :
- Select Print. …
- You are able to click and drag the items (parts, models, drawings) to position it within the dotted page borders using Onshape mouse actions for moving parts.
How do you measure Onshape angles?
Tech Tip: How to Use the Measure Tool
- Click the “Up” arrow next to the displayed dimension to see more information on what you’re measuring.
- Onshape also gives the Cartesian distances as well. …
- To measure an angle, just select the two nonparallel faces or edges that you want to know the angle between.