Fusion 360 components can be copied similarly to sketches and bodies. To copy, right-click on a Component in the Browser and select “copy.” You can also select the body in the Browser to use the keyboard shortcuts CTRL + C (Windows) or CMD + C (Mac).
How do you make multiple copies of a component in Fusion 360?
For now you can Use Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V just keep pressing Ctrl+V or Paste from the right click menu for multiple copies.
How do you duplicate a component?
How to duplicate a component?
- Click on the component to display the Edit bar.
- Click on the Copy icon (Two pieces of paper) (Fig. …
- Navigate to the desire location you want to paste the component.
- Either click on an already exists component, or click on a component placeholder to display the Edit bar.
Why can’t I extrude a sketch Fusion 360?
Enable “Show Profile”:
Right-click on the affected sketch within the timeline or the browser tree. Select “Edit sketch”. Activate “Show Profile” and save the change. Re-test extruding the sketch profile.
How do you convert your body to a component?
To convert multiple assembly components back to solid bodies;
- Outside of undo command, the only method is to drag each body back to the root component (top browser entry), then delete the empty components.
- Suppressing the component function in the design timeline will move the extruded body back to the Bodies folder.
How do I copy a component in Solidworks assembly?
Two methods of copying SOLIDWORKS features:
- The first is to hold down the CTRL key, then drag & drop the feature to where you want to copy it to.
- The second method is to use CTRL+C, then pick where you want it to paste to and use CTRL+V.