What is command in AutoCAD to create sphere *?
Find. You can create a sphere by specifying a center point and a point on the radius. You can control the smoothness of curved 3D solids, such as a sphere, in a shaded or hidden visual style with the FACETRES system variable.
How do you draw shapes in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab > Draw panel > Rectangle. Find.
- Specify the first corner of the rectangle.
- Enter A for Area.
- Enter the area.
- Do one of the following: Enter L to enter the length. The width is calculated based on the length and the area. Enter W to enter the width. …
- Enter the value for the length or width.
How do you make a solid sphere?
Creating a Solid Sphere
- Create a new sketch.
- Draw a circle with a line intersecting it directly through the centre point.
- Trim one side of the circle away, leaving the central sketch line as solid.
- Create a Revolve Boss/Base.
- Direction Angle should be set to 360°
- Accept the feature.
How do you make a 3D circle in AutoCAD?
How do I draw a circle in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Circle drop-down Tan, Tan, Radius. Find. The command starts Tangent object snap mode.
- Select the first object to draw the circle tangent to.
- Select the second object to draw the circle tangent to.
- Specify the radius of the circle.
How do you define the size of a sphere?
Sphere size is calculated using two measures: the volume (how much space the sphere takes up) and the surface area (the total area of the sphere’s surface). Both sphere size and surface area can be easily calculated if you know the radius or diameter of the sphere.
How do you define the size of a sphere in Autocad?
- Center Point. Specifies the center point of the sphere. …
- 3P (Three Points) Defines the circumference of the sphere by specifying three points anywhere in 3D space. …
- 2P (Two Points) Defines the circumference of the sphere by specifying two points anywhere in 3D space. …
- TTR (Tangent, Tangent, Radius)
What is draw command?
The drawing commands are strings of text which are concatenated to create a larger string of graphical instructions, which is then passed as a parameter to the dynamic texture drawing functions.
What is the full form of AutoCAD?
Computer-aided design. License. Trialware. Website. autodesk.com/autocad.
How do you make a 3D sphere?
Just like any other 3D body, you start with a sketch to create a sphere.
- Draw a vertical line, and connect the two ends with an arc to create a semicircle.
- Change to 3D view.
- Go to Menu > Tools > Revolve and select the filling of the closed sketch. …
- Select the axis of revolution.
- Select Done.