How do I delete part of a line in Solidworks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do I delete a part in an assembly in Solidworks?
Deleting Components from an Assembly
- Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do you delete a line in eDrawings?
Do one of the following:
- Select the view in the graphics area and press Delete.
- Right-click the view under the layout on the Sheets tab in the SolidWorks eDrawings Manager and select Delete.
How do you hide lines in Solidworks drawing?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do you delete a subassembly in Solidworks?
In an assembly with a subassembly, in the FeatureManager design tree, select a subassembly component and press Delete. In the dialog box, select whether to Delete the subassembly, or Delete only the selected components. In the Confirm Delete dialog box, verify the component and dependent items to delete and click Yes.
How do you delete a section view in Solidworks?
To delete views:
- Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
How do I delete an external reference in Solidworks?
To change or remove a reference:
- Check out the parent file.
- On the Contains tab, click Edit user defined reference .
- In the Edit User-Defined File References dialog box, do one of the following: To remove a reference, clear Referenced. …
- Click OK.
- Check in the parent file.
How do I uninstall eDrawings?
Open WinX menu by holding Windows and X keys together, and then click Programs and Features.
- b. Look for SolidWorks eDrawings 2013 x64 in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- c. …
- d. …
- e. …
- f. …
- g. …
Can I convert an eDrawings to SOLIDWORKS?
Since the eDrawings program is part of the SolidWorks suite, you can easily convert an eDrawings file to a SolidWorks file by using the eDrawings’ main menu.”
Is eDrawings same as SOLIDWORKS?
eDrawings Publisher enables non-SOLIDWORKS® users to share eDrawings files from their native CAD system to benefit from easy design communication across multiple CAD environments with the click of a mouse button. … In SOLIDWORKS Simulation, all plots are output to a single eDrawings file for viewing simulation results.