You have to go to the Data Panel in Fusion 360. Right click the project you want to delete and choose Archive. Then I guess you have to go to the cloud myhub.autodesk360.com/ and choose the tab ARCHIVED and there you find it. select it and choose delete.
How do you paste in Revit?
Paste elements from the clipboard into the current view.
- Cut or copy elements to the clipboard.
- Place the cursor in the view where you want to paste the elements.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down (Paste from Clipboard). …
- Click to place the preview image in the desired location.
How do you copy and paste a project in Revit?
How can I copy and paste geometry from one file into another? Go to the file you want to copy from, highlight the objects to copy and type “Ctrl-C” (that is, hold down the Ctrl key and type “C”). Then open the file you want to paste that element into and type “Ctrl-V.”
How do you copy a component in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to copy, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Copy).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Copy), select the elements to copy, and then press Enter .
How do I paste into BIM?
How to copy locations from one document to another in BIM 360…
- In the Library, click the green button
Locations of Document A.
- Copy all locations.
- Paste it into a text file.
- Select Document B.
- Click Actions.
- Select Edit Locations.
- Copy one location from the text file.
- Paste it into the search field.
How do you Copy a wall in Revit?
- Copy to Clipboard (CTRL+C) or from the Modify ribbon>Clipboard panel, choose Copy.
- On the Modify ribbon > Clipboard, click the drop down arrow under the Paste command.
- Select “Aligned to Selected Levels”
- Choose the Target level (i.e. Level 2)
- Switch to a 3D View to see the results.
How do you duplicate floor plans in Revit?
To duplicate a view, right-click the view title in the Project Browser. The 3 duplicate options are listed. When you select the “duplicate” option, an exact duplicate of the view is created, without the annotation and detailing items.
How do you move a group vertically in Revit?
Some elements can move only horizontally or vertically by default; Revit provides visual cues about the way that a selected element can move. To remove this constraint, press and hold Shift while dragging the element. Conversely, some elements can move in any direction by default.
Can you copy sheets from one Revit project to another?
Open the project where you want to reuse existing views or sheets. Click Insert Import panel Insert from File drop-down (Insert Views from File). In the Open dialog, navigate to the project that contains the desired views or sheets, select it, and click Open.
How do I copy a schedule from one project to another in Revit?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do you copy a project parameter in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel (Project Parameters) and select the parameter to export. Create or modify a schedule, and select the parameter to export from the Available Fields section or the Scheduled Fields section of the dialog.