To copy the view, hold down Ctrl, then drag the drawing view icon and drop it on the target sheet icon (the pointer changes when it is over the sheet icon).
How do you duplicate a section view in Solidworks?
Cutting, Copying, or Pasting a Drawing View
- Select the view either on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Cut or Copy (Standard toolbar), or click Edit > Cut or Copy.
How do you copy a table in Solidworks?
Select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials. In BOM Options, select Copy existing table.
How do you move views in Solidworks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.
How do you add a new sheet in Solidworks?
To add a sheet: Click Insert > Sheet. You can also right-click any sheet tab or any sheet icon in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Add Sheet.
How do we move a view on the drawing sheet?
- Select a single view or multiple views.
- Click on the view(s) and drag into a desired sheet.
- Views are moved.
How do I copy a solidworks BOM file to Excel?
To save a bill of materials as an Excel file:
- Click the bill of materials on the drawing sheet.
- Click File > Save As.
- Enter a file name, and click Save.
How do you move around in Solidworks 2020?
To move or align the triad: Drag the center ball to drag the triad freely. Alt + drag the center ball or an arm and drop it on an edge or face to align the triad with the edge or face.
Using a Triad to Move a Component.
|Show Translate XYZ Box||Moves the component to a specific XYZ coordinate.|
How do you pan in Solidworks?
Scrolls the part, assembly, or drawing in the document window. Click Pan (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Pan, then drag the pointer . Hold down Ctrl and drag.