Contact your local permit agency or records office. Often these agencies store copies of building plans for decades after the structure has been built. Ask what information you need to supply in order to obtain copies of existing blueprints. Provide the required forms and information, and pick up a copy of your plans.
How do you combine mesh?
Combine polygon meshes
- Select the meshes you want to combine into a single object.
- Select Mesh > Combine or click in the Modeling Toolkit. The meshes are combined as separate polygon shells into a new polygon mesh node. The new object is named after the first selected object and increments by 1.
How do I combine edges in rhino?
The MergeEdge command combines adjacent edges of the same simple surface into one edge. Select an edge on a surface or a polysurface. If possible, the edge will merge to an adjacent edge of the same simple surface into one edge. Otherwise “Edge is already merged” appears at the command line, and the prompt repeats.
What is mesh combine?
Combines several Meshes into this Mesh. Combining Meshes is useful for performance optimization. If mergeSubMeshes is true, all the Meshes are combined together into a single sub-mesh. Otherwise, each Mesh is placed in a different sub-mesh.
Can you combine meshes in unity?
You can combine meshes in game or editor scripts. For example, your level editor tools could allow your designers to place objects, walls, and floors and move them around independently. You can then bake them together for performance reasons during your build process. You can also combine meshes at runtime.
How do you combine closed curves in Rhino?
How to join closed curves
- use “TextObject” command to create the text curves.
- Move the curves so that they overlap.
- Select all the curves and run “Join” command.
How do you rebuild a mesh in Rhino?
- Select a mesh and click Check Mesh. Information about the mesh is displayed, including the Edge Analysis control.
- Select problems to fix, and click Repair.
- When all possible problems have been repaired, click Next.
- Use the Advanced Repair Tools to edit the mesh, and then click Finish.
How do you combine cubes in unity?
From the menu choose CreateObject > Create Empty and then drag the objects that you want to combine into it from Hierarchy . The newly created object can be as complicated as you wish. Now if you want to use that object many times in your project it’s better to convert it to a Prefab.