Select a cable tray bend, click the dimension for the radius, and enter a new value. For cable tray, the default bend radius is set to the width of the cable tray, measured between the inside edges. You can specify a different multiplier for the bend radius in the Type Properties dialog for cable tray.
How do you change the bend radius in Inventor?
On the Notes and Leaders tab, select Bend Note Settings. If needed, edit the default bend note text in the edit field: Click Bend Direction, Bend Angle, Bend Radius, or kFactor in the Values and Symbols section to insert the corresponding property in the edit field.
How do you change angle in Revit?
With this tool active, click and hold the left mouse button and move the cursor up to increase the focal length and zoom in. Click and hold the left mouse button and move the cursor down to decrease the focal length and zoom out.
How do you change the view in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do I select a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
How do you zoom in 3D in Revit?
When a wheel is displayed, scroll the mouse wheel up or down to zoom the view of the model in or out. Double-click the mouse wheel to zoom all visible project contents to fit within the drawing area.