How do you move text in Revit?
Move Model Text
- In the drawing area, select the model text.
- Drag the model text to a new location.
How do you put a box around text in Revit?
REVIT Architecture inserts a text box in which to type. 2. For wrapping text. Place the cursor in the drawing area, then click and drag to form a text box.
How do you change draw order in Revit?
To change the draw order, use the Bring to Front and Send to Back tools on the Modify tab Arrange panel. Every detail component, detail line, and filled region has a graphic draw order within the overall detail.
How do you set a display in Revit?
Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics). On the Revit Links tab, for the linked model, do the following: In the Visibility column, select the check box. Click in the Display Settings column.
How do you move a title block in Revit?
Delete and drag
In the Project Browser, under Families Annotation Symbols, expand the desired title block. Drag the title block from the Project Browser to the sheet, and click to place it.
How do you add a text leader in Revit?
Add Leader Lines to a Text Note
- Select the text note.
- To add leaders, click Modify | Text Notes tab Format panel, and click the desired tool: …
- Click as many times as desired to place leaders. …
- To remove the leader line that you added most recently, click Modify | Text Notes tab Format panel (Remove Last Leader).
How do you change text size in Revit?
Select a text element, and click Edit Type to view the Text Size parameter. The size listed here is the printed size for the text. To change the size of text placed with the Text tool, create a duplicate family, and make the necessary change to the Text Size parameter.
How do you sort elements in Revit?
Change the primary element in a connection
- Select the connection to view the connection order.
- Drag and drop the filled circle onto the desired primary element. The elements will swap order.
How do you match coordinates in Revit?
Relocate the Model by Specifying Coordinates
- Optional: Display the project base point and the survey point in the current view.
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Coordinates drop-down (Specify Coordinates at Point).
- Place the cursor on a reference point of the model. …
- Click the reference.
How do you set a base point in Revit?
Define the Project Base Point
- Open the site plan view or another view that displays it. …
- To select the project base point, move the cursor over the symbol and look at the tooltip or the status bar. …
- Drag the project base point to the desired location.
To establish a common coordinate position and then share that position between files, use the Acquire Coordinates tool or the Publish Coordinates tool. Tip: You should derive shared coordinates from only one file. That one file defines the coordinates for all other files that compose the project.