Type on the command line “LEGEND” AutoCAD will prompt to Select Objects, remember only the selected objects’ layers will be included in the Automatic Layer Legend. There is no need to Delete Layers prior. After selecting the objects, hit Enter and pick an insertion point for your newly created Legend!
How do I create a legend in AutoCAD 2018?
Generate a legend that you can link to the Legend viewport.
- Switch the Task Pane to the Display Manager tab.
- Click Tools Create Legend.
- Click a blank space that is outside the bounding box of the mapped area. Make sure there is some space between the map itself and the legend.
How do I add a legend in Civil 3d?
Click Annotate tab >> Labels & Tables panel >> Add Tables menu >> Add Surface Legend Table. At the prompt to specify the table type, enter Watersheds. You are prompted to specify whether you want the table to automatically update if the analysis information changes.
How do I save an AutoCAD drawing as a PDF?
To Export a Single Layout to a PDF File
- Near the bottom-left of the drawing area, click the layout tab.
- Click Output tab Plot panel Plot. …
- In the Plot dialog box, under Printer/Plotter, in the Name box, select the most appropriate AutoCAD PDF plotter configuration (PC3 file) for your requirement.
How do I find layout tools in AutoCAD?
Open the Options window by typing OPTIONS on the command line or clicking the Options button under the AutoCAD application menu at the top-left, click the Display tab, and then under the Layout elements section, enable the checkbox “Display Layout and Model tabs” and then click OK.
Where is Display Manager in AutoCAD?
From the Manage tab, Style & Display panel, I’ll pick the Display Manager tool which opens the Display Manager dialog box. There are three hierarchical levels of display control. At the bottom left, the first is Representation by Object. All of the AEC objects are listed here.
How do I change CAD commands?
Edit a command
- In the Customize tab, do one of the following: In the Command List pane, select a command. In the Customizations In
pane, locate and select a command under a user interface element.
- In the Properties pane, change the properties of the command.
What are the Shortcut Keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|