How do I delete part of an object in Freecad?
Select the Meshes →
The cursor changes to a hand icon. Select the components you wish to delete in the 3D view. Optionally select Clear selected faces from the 3D view context menu to deselect all components. Select Delete selected faces from the 3D view context menu to delete the selected components.
How do you close a shape in Freecad?
- Press the Close shape button.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + S keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Close Shape entry from the top menu.
How do you connect lines on Freecad?
- Press the Connect lines button.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + K keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Connect Edges entry from the top menu.
How do you boolean in FreeCAD?
FreeCAD: How to execute a boolean operation between solids?
- Create new document and switch workbench to Part workbench .
- Click Box and Cylinder. …
- Click Booleans. …
- Select a type of operation at [Boolean Operation], Box at [First Shape] and Cylinder at [Second Shape]. …
- Click Close to finish Boolean Operation dialog.
How do you close a wire on Freecad?
Invoke the Close Line command several ways:
- Press the Close button in the Draft toolbar.
- Press the O keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Draft → Wire Tools → Close Line entry in the Draft menu.
How do you recompute Freecad?
- To force a recompute select the document or one or more objects in the Tree view, choose the. Mark to recompute option from the context menu, and invoke the command.
- For objects, but not for documents, you can also choose Recompute object from the same context menu (introduced in version 0.19).