How do I show the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
Where is the command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager: Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager. Click OK.
How do I unhide the ribbon bar in SOLIDWORKS?
You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I dock command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To dock it, drag it to the top or either side of the window until the Docking Icon appears. Drag the Command Manager to the icon and release your mouse to dock it.
How do I get my SOLIDWORKS toolbar back?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
How do I restore my toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults.
To set tooltip or size options:
- Open a part, assembly, or drawing document.
- Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select options: Option. Description. Show tooltips. …
- Click OK.
How do I unhide a command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I move the command manager in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
Drag the CommandManager by its tab. It becomes a separate floating window. Once it is floating, you can drag the CommandManager anywhere on or outside the SOLIDWORKS window.
How do I reset a layout in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I get real view graphics in Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.
What is the standard toolbar in Solidworks?
The Standard toolbar controls file management and model regeneration. Removes one or more selected items. The Confirm Delete dialog box provides you with basic and advanced options to remove one or more selected items.
How do you simplify complex assembly in Solidworks?
Simplifying Parts and Assemblies
- Click Simplify. (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Find/Modify > Simplify.
- On the Simplify Task Pane: Select items in Features to specify the types of features to search for. …
- Click Find Now. The Results section displays a tree of features with insignificant volumes. …
- Click .
What is the solidworks Command Manager?
The CommandManager is a context-sensitive toolbar that dynamically updates based on the toolbar you want to access. … For example, if you click the Sketches tab, the Sketch toolbar appears. Use the CommandManager to access toolbar buttons in a central location and to save space for the graphics area.
What is Command Manager?
MicroStrategy Command Manager lets you perform various administrative and application development tasks by using text commands that can be saved as scripts. With Command Manager, you can add, delete, or update enterprise-level MicroStrategy data associated with large numbers of users and user groups.
How do I move the taskbar in Solidworks?
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.