Drag mouse like a brush stroke to select points and control points.
How do you make control points in Rhino?
To control-point edit a polysurface, Explode the object into separate surfaces first or use the ExtractSrf command to separate the surfaces you want to edit. While control points are on, they can be selected and deleted. This changes the shape of the curve or surface.
How do I remove all points in Rhino?
To delete any single control point, hold down the Ctrl key and left-click the control point, then click Delete or press the keyboard Delete key. To delete multiple selected control points at once, hold down the Shift key and left-click to select.
How do I add more control points?
Add or delete control points in Motion
- Option-click or double-click the edge of a shape to add a new control point. …
- Control-click the edge of a shape, then choose Add Point from the shortcut menu.
Can you select all curves in Rhino?
Select curves and points
Select all curves. Select all closed curves. … Select all point objects, control points, edit points, and solid points.
How do I select multiple objects in blender?
Selecting multiple objects in Blender can be done in the following way: Hold Shift on your keyboard.
In order to choose all of the objects in the collection:
- Select an object from the collection.
- Press Shift + G.
- Select “Collection” from the list.
- Choose the collection you want to have the objects selected from.
How do you select the same block in Rhino?
Select all objects of the same style
- Select one object in the model.
- Do a long secondary-click until the context menu appears.
- Choose the menu entry corresponding to your object type, go to “Select” and choose the corresponding style (i.e: Window > Select > ‘Swing Window’).