Explode the table and you can remove the link. enter the table and select all the cells, then right click->data link->unlink. then you can also remove the data link from the data link manager.
How do I edit a data link in Autocad?
- Click Map Setup tab Attribute Data panel Link Manager. …
- Select the object with the link to edit.
- In the Link Manager dialog box, review or edit the link data.
- To modify link data, click the value to edit. …
- To delete a link, click the link template and click Delete.
Break a link
- On the Data tab, in the Connections group, click Edit Links. Note: The Edit Links command is unavailable if your file does not contain linked information.
- In the Source list, click the link that you want to break. …
- Click Break Link.
How do you delete xref in CAD?
To delete an Xref completely from your drawing, select Detach from the contextual menu of the External References palette.
If there are no such objects, use the LAYDEL command to delete the layers:
- Enter LAYDEL on the command line.
- Click Name or enter N.
- Select the Layer and click OK to delete it.
In the Cell contents group box, select Allow writing to source file, and then click OK. There is another way to reach this dialog box. Press ESC to deselect the table. Then, on the Annotate ribbon, in the Tables panel, click the Link Data button to open the Data Link Manager dialog.
To Detach a Data Link from a Table
- Click within a cell of the table that contains the data link to detach. Note: Don’t select the border of the table as it doesn’t provide the correct context to detach a data link.
- Right-click over the selected cell and choose Data Links Detach Data Link.
By default, a data link is locked from editing to prevent undesired changes to the linked spreadsheet. You can lock cells from data changes, format changes, or both. To unlock a data link, click Locking on the Table ribbon contextual tab.
It is not possible to remove the Excel connection directly in the XREF-manager since it is an Data Link. The entries can be removed using Data Link Manager. Open the Data Link Manager via command _DATALINK. Remove the Excel link via context menu for each file.
The Edit Links command is unavailable if your workbook doesn’t contain links. In the Source file box, select the broken link that you want to fix. , and then click each link. … Select the new source file, and then click Change Source.
When you see the Edit Links dialog appears, you will see a listing of all the external Excel files that are getting data pulled from them. To remove/break the link, simply select the rows you wish to remove and click the Break Link button.
If you cannot break links in Excel® then follow these steps (backup your file first):
- Unprotect each sheet in your problem file: HOME RIBBON – (CELLS) FORMAT – PROTECT SHEETS.
- Break links: DATA RIBBON – (CONNECTIONS) EDIT LINKS – Select sheet then BREAK LINK.
Why can I not detach XREF?
Causes: The Xref is a nested XREF. The Xref is on a locked layer. The Xref has been defined within a block in the drawing.
How do you bind xref CAD?
To Bind an Xref to the Current Drawing
- Click Insert tab Reference panel Dialog box launcher. Find.
- In the External References palette, select the reference name that you want to bind.
- Right-click, and click Bind.
- In the Bind Xrefs dialog box, select one of the following options: …
- Click OK to close each dialog box.