To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do I get my views back in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tab Views).
After tabbing views, you can do the following:
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
How do I change open view in Revit?
Specify the Starting View for a Model
- Open the model.
- Click Manage tab Manage Project panel Starting View.
- In the Starting View dialog, specify the starting view, and click OK.
How do I get the properties tab back in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
How do I manage a view in Revit?
You can view or edit view type properties. Use view types to quickly apply certain graphics properties and view templates to new views, or to change graphics properties for existing views. You can create view types for plans, elevations, sections, 3D views, drafting views, legends, and schedules.
Is there a Revit viewer?
To open and review models without an active license, you can run Revit in viewer mode. Revit Viewer is intended for reviewing models and printing views and sheets without the need for a software license or subscription.
How do I make Revit 2020 my default?
Right click on a RVT file, choose Open with… choose Revit 2020 and tick Default.
What is the Revit family file format?
The Revit Family File is stored in the RFA format and is affixed with the RFA extension, and is used by Revit. These RFA files are generally classified as data files that contain one or more 3D models that can be imported into a three dimensional scene and were created and saved using the Revit Family Editor.
What file format is Revit?
Revit supports a wide range of industry standards and file formats, including: Revit native formats: RVT, RFA, RTE, RFT. CAD formats: DGN, DWF, DWG, DXF, IFC, SAT, and SKP. Image formats: BMP, PNG, JPG, JPEG, and TIF.
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify | <Element> tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.