Click the Profile button in the top right corner and select the correct hub with the admin role. Navigate to the ARCHIVED tab. If there are missing projects, hover over them and click on Restore button.
How do I find archived projects in Fusion 360?
How to restore archived projects in Fusion 360
- Visit Fusion Team.
- There will be 4 tabs along the top (All, Owned by me, Shared with me, Archived).
- Select Archived.
- Hover over the project and click Restore.
Why can’t I create a new project in Fusion 360?
Verify that the user is an administrator of the current Hub: If the Team Hub was created by someone else, and the current user is a member, they may not have permission to create a new project or save files in the current folder. Verify with the Team Hub owner that the user has privileges to create projects.
Can SolidWorks Open Fusion 360 files?
When uploading a SolidWorks file to Fusion 360, the file is available in the data panel. Then when opening the file, it opens the web browser to view the file in Fusion Team.
Can I use an older version of Fusion 360?
This is not currently possible. Fusion 360 must be updated to the latest version to connect to the cloud services; therefore, Fusion 360 must always be up to date to function normally. Old versions of Fusion 360 are not available.
Can you delete versions in Fusion 360?
Previous versions of Fusion 360 designs represent the design history of the file, not independent versions. A version cannot be deleted from the file history of a particular design.
How do I backup my Fusion 360 files?
Saving your Fusion 360 design in your local storage
- Step 1: click on the file icon and select export.
- Step 2: click on the type’s drop-down menu and select “Archive Files (.f3D)”
- Step 3: apply check on “save to my computer, select the folder destination and hit save.
How do I move files between projects Fusion 360?
To move individual files between projects:
- Expand the Data Panel and navigate to the file.
- Right-click and select Move.
- A window will appear providing a choice of destinations for the file.
- Select the destination and click Move. The screencast below shows these steps.