To remove a single face, context-click the face and select Erase from the menu that appears. Delete selected geometry. To delete several edges and faces at once, use the Select tool to select all the geometry you want to erase, as shown in the following figure. Then context-click your selection and choose Erase.
How do I copy a legend from one sheet to another in Revit?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do you align a sheet in Revit?
Open a sheet view. Click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Guide Grid).
- In a project, click Manage tab Settings panel (Object Styles).
- Click Annotation Objects tab.
- Under Category, select Guide Grid.
- Use the Line Weight, Line Color, and Line Pattern columns to specify the desired settings.
- Click OK.
How do you move a view in Project browser Revit?
To move the Project Browser, drag the browser’s title bar within the Revit window. As you move the cursor, an outline indicates where the browser will move to, and what its shape will be. Release the mouse button to place the browser in the desired location.
Which view type can be placed on more than one sheet Revit?
Legends are a unique in the sense that they are the only view types you can copy to multiple sheets.
Can legend views be added to multiple sheets?
You can place a legend view on multiple sheets.
Why can’t I select a view on a sheet in Revit?
Causes: The viewport is hidden. When selecting a view placed onto a sheet, the viewport is selected. If you select to hide it, the geometry of the view is not hidden, but the outline and title are hidden (preventing the viewport from being selected or activated).
How do you align viewports?
To Align Objects Between Layout Viewports
- Click Home tab Draw panel Construction Line.
- Specify a point displayed in the first layout viewport. …
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move.
- Select the layout viewport to align to the first layout viewport. …
- When prompted for a base point, specify a point in the second layout viewport.
How do you line up a view on sheets in Revit?
When setting up sheets in Revit, it is possible to enable the Guide Grid to assist in placing views. This tool can be activated by first creating the guide grid by going View > Sheet Composition > Guide Grid. Once created, the guide grid needs to be enabled for each sheet via the Properties pallet.
How do I organize project browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.